Friday, March 9, 2007

STAY AWAY

From: -Anonymous-
Date posted: 3/1/2007
Overpriced-Poorly Constructed-Already Falling Apart within a year. Noise 24/7 worse than Grand Central Station. Horrible Appliances that look new but sound like they're from the 50's.
Wierd Smells-From stale food to septic tank like odors. No vent fan in the kitchen so you will smell everyone else's cooking and the fans in the bathroom don't have enough power to do any good. Staff of morons (big on promises but little on service). I pity the people who got sucked into buying condos. I wanted to stay here until I found a house to buy but I can't wait to leave. I will never rent from another T&R Property and would never buy anything built buy this company including a dog house. Never judge a book by its cover because in this case looks are veeery decieving. Unfortunately I didn't follow this advise so I got taken. Even if they lowered the prices it still wouldn't be worth all the headaches. Stay Away or the same will happen to you.

No comments: