Friday, March 9, 2007

My college dorm was quieter

From: rocketgrl04
Date posted: 2/20/2007

OMG What did I do to deserve this? These are the worst apartments I've ever lived in. #1 Noisy...From my neighbors stomping through my closet to their apt upstairs to my toilet that just runs and runs. #2 Inconvenient...A light from my neighbor shines in my bedroom all night long and the fridge is too small and the dishwasher is terrible. #3 Bad construction...my front door is practically falling off the hinges from me having to slam it all the time just to get it shut and my walk-in closet is freezing cold and the floor in the bathroom is coming up. #4 Unhealthy...from the dust that's always around to the dishwasher that doesn't work, this place is making me sick. #5 Run by morons...I've slipped a half dozen times on the ice outside my apartment because the sidewalks aren't cleared. The only sidewalk that is cleared is the one by the visitor parking lot going towards the front door of the manager's office. I've left lots of messages but no one ever returns my calls. I say "morons" because only a moron would think that people are happy to pay this kind of money to live in a cheaply made dump. #6-#10 Noisy, Noisy, Noisy, Noisy, Noisy. No joke...This place is noisier than the dorm I just moved out of and I hope other people don't get fooled by how nice this place looks. It's terrible and definitely not worth the money.

No comments: