Friday, March 9, 2007

HIGH PRICE for NO SERVICES

From: 1INSPECTOR
Date posted: 2/15/2007
NO ACCESS FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES OR INJURIES !Visiting to take care of a sick relative. I expected that the sidewalks would get done for the high prices being paid here--but that hasn't happened and now I can't get the wheelchair over the sidewalk to get my relative to the doctor. TOO MUCH SNOWAND ICE for me to shovel myself--but why should I shovel since my relative is paying for this service. Managers in the office are ditsy-air heads with excuses why this and other repairs aren t done. I can't imagine if I wasn't here to care of my relative how they would manage. I don't know what else to do but I'm calling around to see who can get these dead beats to do their jobs. We re already shopping for a new place the amenities listed on rent.com aren t truly available.

No comments: