Friday, March 9, 2007

"A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE" ITS GREEEAAAT!!!

From: -Anonymous-
Date posted: 2/16/2007
I wish I had known that this website was up to date when I moved into these places because they are terrible. Noise transfer is something that somebody had wrote was okay well if I can hear my neighbors talking and I know that they are not yelling then that is a problem and a lack of insulation. I lived in many apartments and this is the first apartment that I have lived in where you can hear everthing that the person down below and next to me on both sides are doing when they are in the bathroom. I LOVE DOING LAUNDRY WITH MY NEIGHBORS!!! When I try to sleep I can hear their washer going threw all of the cycles and them opening and closing the dryer door to start to drying their clothes. Its like having my very own personal laundry mat. Its sooooooo great!! NOT!!!

No comments: